Protect your eyes with comprehensive eye care and discounts through IEEE’s vision discount plan. Coast to Coast VisionTM isn’t insurance, so you can use it as often as you need, all at low out-of-pocket costs. As a plan participant, you’ll save 10% to 60% on glasses, contacts, laser surgery, exams and even designer eyewear.
Select from 20,000 vision providers nationwide, including LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Target and more.
Learn more about our vision discount plan and register online today.
REGISTER FOR OUR VISION DISCOUNT PLAN NOW
Enjoy savings on your vision needs, including eyewear, exams, contacts and LASIK. Save time by registering for our vision plan online.
How it Works
2. Call 800-800-7616 or find a list of participating providers in your area. Be sure to have your member ID and group ID, from the front of your membership card, before calling.
3. Present your membership card (with the Coast to Coast Vision logo) at participating locations to receive savings on your procedures and vision products.
4. The total discounted fee must be paid at the time service to receive a discount.
5. Access discounts on contact lenses through America's Eyewear.
6. Participating retail chains include LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Visionworks, JCPenney, Target and more.
Coast to Coast VisionTM is not available in Vermont. Coast to Coast VisionTM providers may exclude the following from discounts:
This program is NOT insurance coverage and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act. Read the full disclosure online.
Apply for benefit amounts up to $1,000,000.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU
Insurance can be complicated, but AMBA is here to help with all your questions.