With IEEE Telehealth services, you can save time and money with 24/7 access to a doctor or an experienced counselor. And enjoy savings on alternative medicine... like massage, nutritional counseling and exercise.
Instead of visiting an urgent care clinic or ER, you can speak with a Teladoc® Health doctor via phone or video from the comfort of your home. You’ll have access to experienced medical professionals who can treat common, non-emergency medical issues such as a cold or the flu. Since your visit is only $15, you’ll be able to cut unnecessary out-of-pocket costs and time wasted in a crowded waiting room.
With the KEPRO® Member Assistance Program, you’ll have access to experienced counselors who help solve personal problems. You can discuss everything from depression, anxiety and stress to struggles with family, work and substance abuse. Counseling is free and confidential.
When you need to reduce stress, relieve migraines or quit smoking, alternative medicine can help. You’ll save 10-30% on health and wellness needs with more than 35 specialties and 35,000 practitioners nationwide. Choose from acupuncture, massage, nutritional counseling, biofeedback, hypnotherapy, reflexology and popular exercise such as yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates.
Learn more about telehealth services and register online today.
REGISTER FOR TELEHEALTH SERVICES NOW
Get access to experienced doctors and counselors from the comfort of your own home. And enjoy savings on alternative medicine. Save time by registering for telehealth services online now.
How It Works – Teladoc Health
2. Each member must provide medical history online or by phone, similar to paperwork completed at the doctor’s office. It takes 10 minutes to complete.
3. Once this is complete, go online or call to schedule a visit. A physician will call the member back within three hours, in most cases less than an hour.
4. Repeat steps for each participating family member.
How It Works – Counseling
1. Register online.
2. Professional counselors provide free telephone counseling 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. Once the problem is assessed over the phone, counselors continue to provide phone support until the member is satisfied.
How It Works – Alternative Medicine
1. To find participating providers in your area, call the number listed on the back of your membership card or check online.
2. Call the provider to schedule an appointment and present the membership card at the time of visit to receive a discount on the cost of services rendered.
3. There are no limits on the number of times you may use this benefit throughout the membership year.
This program is NOT insurance coverage and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act. Read the full disclosure online.
© 2021 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services.
Apply for benefit amounts up to $1,000,000.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU
Insurance can be complicated, but AMBA is here to help with all your questions.