Have you ever driven past a serious accident that happened only minutes before, and thought to yourself, “That could have been me?”
Along with that thought comes the realization that you and your family have so much to lose —and being prepared for the unexpected is an absolute priority.
That’s why you should consider this a priority: Apply now
in the Group Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D), sponsored by IEEE. It pays benefits for a covered accidental injury or death in addition to any health insurance benefits you may receive. Here’s a quick look at the highlights:
• Coverage is available at group rates for IEEE members
• You have a choice of benefit amounts, up to $500,000
• Your acceptance is guaranteed with no health questions or medical exam
• Benefits are paid directly to you or your beneficiary
• Coverage is also available to your spouse/domestic partner and children
Think of this coverage as the ideal emergency fund. It can be an important addition to your overall insurance protection, providing your family with an extra measure of security. Don’t pass it up: the risk is far too great.