As an IEEE member, you have access to a special benefit—the Long-Term Care Resources Network, a unique long-term care buying service.
This benefit allows you to work with a long-term care insurance representative who will give you all the information about benefits and rates of different highly rated long-term care provides.
With so many different providers, you may have questions about the coverage they provide:
- Which plan or options offers the least expensive premium? Is one plan more flexible than another to help fit into my budget?
- What if I have a current health condition—can I still get coverage?
- What about protection for my spouse? Are there couple discounts available if we both apply?
- Are there discounts for healthy applicants?
- Which long-term care insurance offers more of the benefits I want or need?
On simple phone call to the Long-Term Care Resources Network for IEEE members is all it takes to start protecting your assets from long-term health risks and get your questions answered. No obligation necessary!
For more information, a one-on-one consultation with an experienced Long-Term Care Resources Network Representative and how to apply, please call 1-800-588-7421.